Tridium Niagara User Training in Germany!
We offer training and education up to the Niagara 4 TCP- certificate individually or in cooperation with DIAL Lüdenscheid.
In addition to technical basics, you will deal intensively with practical experience. In the seminar you will work with current equipment and systems. You will learn to understand the NIAGARA Framework fundamentally and to use it safely. For this we offer you two possibilities. The completion of the Niagara 4 Technical Certification Programm (TCP) Training ends with the official Tridium TCP certificate. For your successful participation in individual trainings and user trainings you will receive a certificate of completion "NIAGARA User Training".
Your trainer is Patrick Forster, authorized signatory and partner of DATA THERM GmbH & Co. KG. He is an industrial engineer specialising in electrical engineering (B.Eng.) and has an M.Sc. in IT Management. Before he joined DATA THERM again in spring 2019 as an active project engineer, Mr. Forster worked three years at Tridium. As "Technical Sales Support Engineer" in the team "Central and Eastern Europe" he was responsible for the technical support and technical concepts as well as for marketing and training in the region.
Mr. Forster is the German-speaking trainer certified by Tridium for the Niagara basic course "Technical Certification Program" (TCP). He conducts the Tridium certified TCP standard training at OAS (as required) as well as the NIAGARA user training at DIAL GmbH in Lüdenscheid. Since the DATA THERM GmbH & Co. KG uses the Niagara Framework, you can look forward to a practical course.
More information about DATA THERM here.
Dates are published here on our website and at DIAL and can be arranged individually if required and requested.
Would you like to participate in our Niagara user training? Then contact us now.
Niagara 4 Technical Certification Programm (TCP) Training
Our official, five-day, English language Niagara 4 training covers all aspects of the Niagara Framework®. Participants will participate in exercises, demonstrations and a series of practical step-by-step workshops using the Tridium JACE® 8000 and the Niagara 4 Workbench Engineering Tool & Supervisor. The final day will consist of a practical exam where participants will be tested on all aspects of the Tridium Niagara 4 framework covered by the course. The Niagara 4 Technical Certification Program is designed for both system integrators and BMS engineers.
Candidates who successfully complete the Niagara 4 Technical Certification Program will receive an official Tridium certificate demonstrating a good, solid foundation of expertise required to efficiently design, build and program projects using Niagara 4.
Niagara User Training
The training is the ideal introduction to the world of the Niagara Framework. The goal is to provide participants with a basic level of technical knowledge required to effectively and efficiently operate the Niagara 4 building automation system of their existing building and to make minor modifications to it. With the participation in our individual trainings and user trainings you will receive the certificate "Niagara User Training". Target group: Plant owners, operators, managers, system integrators & sales, OEMs, distributors and business partners.
Appointments are published here on our website and at DIAL and can be arranged individually if required and requested.
Appointments at OAS in Sinsheim: Appointments at DIAL in Lüdenscheid:
- Introduction: Overview Niagara Workbench
- Creating a new station
- Basic components
- Driver 1 + 2: Modbus, BACnet
- Alarm monitoring
- Histories/trends/progress data
- Components in kitControl
- Thermostat, lead lag and PID component
- Time programs/scheduler
- Reusable logic: palettes and templates, He provide templates, station templates
- Commissioning of a JACE
- User interface for end users (graphics): Basics + plant graphics, PxInclude, dashboards
- Navigation file
- Categories, roles and users
- Web supervisor
- tips and tricks
The seminar includes lectures, live presentations and practical exercises.
operators, system integrators, MSR technicians, installers
- The completion of the TCP training ends with the official Tridium Niagara 4 TCP certificate.
- For your successful participation in individual trainings and user trainings you will receive a certificate of completion "NIAGARA User Training".
COVID-19 protection measures
Current information: COVID-19
We are closely monitoring the situation surrounding the spread of the coronavirus and follow the latest measures and recommendations of the authorities and leading institutions.
Protective measures in our training courses
- In each training group, a maximum of 10 people take part, whose names are listed. The participants in the groups are stable (no changing or jumping to other courses). For each training session, the number of persons present is recorded.
- A distance of 1.50 m between the participants must be maintained in the training room. If this distance is not guaranteed, e.g. when leaving or entering the room, a mouth-and-nose protection must be worn. Also in the entrance area the participants have to wear a mouth and nose protector.
- The toilet is only to be used by individuals. Disinfectants for hands and surfaces are available.
- During the training session the windows will be opened for ventilation. Participants are asked to bring warm clothing if possible so that nobody has to freeze during the increased ventilation of the room.
- Members of the group with flu-like symptoms, fever and/or cough are not allowed to participate. Also not allowed to participate are members who have had contact with Covid19 infected persons in the last 14 days. The coughing and sneezing label (in the crook of the arm) must be observed.
- Participants are required to bring their own mask and stay in the area of their assigned workstation during the training.
- OAS staff and the trainer will ensure that all measures are observed.
More information can be found in our Niagara User Training brochure.