Become an OAS Niagara System Integrator now!
Become an OAS Niagara System Integrator. Our goal is to work closely with partners who are crossing borders and breaking new ground within the Open Internet of Things (IoT).
OAS is a provider of innovative product solutions for the development of networked building automation systems and the networking of distributed properties. With our integrating products, we create the basis for building highly efficient automation solutions.
We set ourselves high quality standards in the research, development and manufacture of our products. As OAS-Niagara partner you attach great importance to professional planning and execution to the satisfaction of your customers. Through the partner program we ensure that you receive the necessary knowledge about our products and solution concepts with sustainable qualification programs to reach your goal quickly and time-saving.
A lived partnership is the basis for our joint success in the market.
Would you like to know more? Then download our partner brochure for more information!
- At least 2 employees with knowledge in the execution and planning of building automation systems
- Participation in training programmes
- OAS Niagara System Integrator Partner Contract
- You are a company or commercial specialist company, industrial customer or qualified system house partner from the fields of electrical engineering, heating/ventilation/sanitation, or information and communication technology.
- Competitive advantages through open IoT automation solutions, systems, devices, products and services based on Niagara technology.
- Partnership-based sales structures.
- German-speaking technical and commercial support for the Niagara portfolio.
- Scalable training programs for products and solutions.
- Access to data point lists, libraries, plant graphics and portal hosting models.
- Preferred information about new Niagara products and solutions.
- OAS Partner Logo for use in your public image.
- Access to the OAS Partner Package with various graphics, documents and logos.
- Your company details on our website with a link to your website.
- Active marketing of the products by addressing and supporting the planning of specialist engineers, architects, public clients, general contractors, TGA companies and commercial end customers
- Competent technical advice and supporting planning of the above mentioned products
- Reliable performance in the entire execution
- An established market access in the field of building automation
- Marketing of OAS product solutions
- Feedback on experiences and results with our products in the market environment
- Identifying market trends and new applications in the Niagara environment
- Preparation and publication of completed projects, including naming of the OAS products used and provision of information for use by OAS
- Link to the OAS website on your internet presence